Introducing the Verreal Mini Electric Skateboard: Compact Power, Unmatched Value
Global Availability: Shipping worldwide from China.
Why Choose Verreal Mini?
- Unbeatable Value: Save up to $90-160 compared to other ESK8 companies offering similar dual hub boards with Hobbywing ESC and 4Ah 144Wh battery packs, priced around $389-459.
- Minimal Voltage Sag: The 4Ah 144Wh battery pack with a 10C discharge rate ensures strong power and speed, even at low battery.
- Trusted Hobbywing ESC: Renowned for its reliability, offering a smooth and safe riding experience, akin to the gas and brake pedals of a new car.
- Portability: At just 75mm in length and weighing only 7 kg, it's easy to carry, contrasting the cumbersome nature of longer boards.
- Convenient Kicktail: Make turns without dismounting, thanks to the easily maneuverable kicktail design.
- Top-notch Water Resistance Treatment : The enclosures were designed and manufactured to perfectly match the shapes and curves of the deck. Additionally, we have included a 2mm thick silicone gasket to provide further sealing between the enclosure and deck. All the openings, including the power button, charge port, and two motor cable holes, are sealed off using silicone materials.
- Hub Motors: Dual Motor, 90mm Diameter, 55mm Width, 350W Each. Max Motor Power: 500W, Torque: 4N.M, 2650 RPM. Urethanes are highly elastic and durable.
- Front Wheels: C&U Super Silent Bearings, PU material, size: 3.54x2.08 inches (90x54 mm).
- ESC: Industry-leading Sensored FOC Motor Control Technologies with Hall Sensor for accurate acceleration/braking signals.
- Battery Pack :Experience the best of both worlds with our battery pack choices. Opt for the 4Ah battery for unbeatable value at a competitive price, or upgrade to the 10Ah option for the longest possible range. Whichever you choose, you're assured of quality and performance that matches your needs and budget.
- Wireless Remote: Polymer battery, USB rechargeable, 2.4G, with direction switch and 3 speed modes.
- Adaptor & Charger: Input: 100~240V-50/60Hz 1.8A; Output: 42V 2A, UL Certified, IP20. Includes EU, US, or AU standard plug.
- Deck: 7 ply Canadian maple; Max load: 220 pounds (100 kg).
- Weight: 7 kg (15.4 pounds)
- Size: 30x9.65x5.5 inches (762x245x140mm)
- Range: 8.7 miles on Fast Mode, 10 miles on Slow Mode.
- Top Speed: 25 MPH / 40 KPH.
- Max Hill Climb Angle: 30%.
- Note: Performance varies based on weight, terrain, and battery level.
In the Box:
- 1 Verreal Mini Electric Skateboard (Ready-to-Skate)
- 1 Adaptor and Charger
- 1 Wireless Remote & USB Cable
- 1 T Wrench
- 1 L Wrench
- Verreal is not waterproof. Riding on wet surfaces is not recommended for safety reasons.
- Remember to switch off the remote when not in use to prevent accidents.
- Please note that water damage is not covered under the warranty. We encourage riders to avoid wet conditions to ensure both safety and the longevity of the skateboard.
We ship from China for customers all over the world.
Download User Manual
My very first skateboard. So far working as described. Solidly built.
I like how it's shaped like a regular skateboard and not a longboard. It's the first electric board I've bought and I'm likely to stick with this model because of that. It's faster then I thought. Which makes it good for carving concrete trails/walking paths in my city. It's fun to fly around with a beer listening to metal on this board.
This board not only has a great price, it also serves beyond it's purpose. The advertising is beyond true and could not be happier with my purchase. This is the best electric skateboard on the market. You are making a mistake by NOT buying one of these boards!!
Received my board very quickly from a Canadian Warehouse. It is an excellent board for the price and has plenty of power for someone my size (97kg). Very happy with it. Communication with Verreal has also been excellent.
I've been riding electruc boats for almost 10 years now. I've build many and purchased even more. I got this board for $250. I weigh About 210 , it goes 25+ mph for about 10 miles give or take., and it goes up any hill you put in front of it with in reason of course, with very little voltage sag. I have over a dozen boards ranging from full custom build rocket ships to Evolve Gt, Faboard dual belt, team gee H2O MINI, Huger tech speedster, lieftech summer board V2，Spectra mini pro, Bustin boards Magneto around the same price. I like it cuz it has a traditional skate board kick tail on both ends. but the Varreal is better overalland I have found myself choosing to ride this board the most cuz it just rides nice and feels good. If you're thinking about getting one go for it you won't regret it...