I have enjoyed this board and I am going to record it to my friends. I am in love with the 19.2 ah battery with the 105 cloud wheels. The AT 6 inch kit was not a good idea. I have so say that it was not what I expected. You can not hit a homerun every time you go to the plate. I love this carving machine for the $ in can’t be beat. I have another e board but I am giving it to my wife and I will be happy with the RS.
Ordered the 12.8 ah battery 🔋 with 90mm wheels and have since upgraded to the 105/120D cloudwheels— rides so much better now and doesn’t scratch the underside so much.
*Will share riding experience on 90mm’s below*
- Being a 75kg or 175Ib rider I get 24miles of range on full charge
- 30% hill climbing is absolutely possible with gradual speed pickup
- Strong in acceleration and breaking up and down on hills
- Wide trucks & DKP’s make for stable and carvy rides giving ride-confidence
Cons/things to be aware of:
- Quite Heavy, approx 20Ibs due to battery+ motors
- Battery case is low so prone to scratches but that’s what you trade-in for stability
- Questionable “Hardware” Quality:
The zinc wood inserts can break due to rusting so should really switch to stainless steel ones. Had a screw strip on the motor mount and was hell to take it out. The nut+ washers for the wheels could use an upgrade in quality & missing 1 washer from my underside screw truck mount, so slight quality control issue there.
- Large issue that’s now seemingly “resolved” bc it’s taken off the RS choices are the 90mm orange wheels—- on my 1st ride just 8miles in on sidewalk it managed to tear one of the wheels. Disappointed they didn’t last longer.
RS is great BUT QUALITY in parts can be better. Also waiting for Verreal to set up a “help line” for folks with questions/help on their boards bc right now it’s only through Vic when there should be a TEAM of people. Customer support for customers need to be established & constantly improved.
Outstanding e-board! Great quality, rides comfortably. Definitely worth the wait. Thanks Vic!
The Verreal RS is now one of my favourite toys. Carving is smooth and responsive and a much softer feel than I expected given the stiff deck. The controller is very responsive and not at all “jerky” like some others. The motor is powerful enough to carve up steep hills. I would ride this board every day if I could.
As noted by others, shipping can be unnerving as there was no communication. It took about five weeks for it to arrive in Vancouver, but it was worth the wait.