Ordered mine several months ago and it took at least a couple months if not more to get it. I’d imagine shipping time may be even longer now with the shipping container crisis, so you gotta be patient for sure.
That said, I am very pleased with my purchase. I skateboarded in my teens and this was my first experience with an electric skateboard and let me tell you, this this is fast. Insanely fast. Because the board is so short and power instantaneous, if you don’t have a wide stance (foot at the very front) the front end tends to lift off the ground when you hit the throttle. It’s exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. I’ve fallen a bunch from this but that’s more of a testament to the power.
Haven’t put it through it’s paces in terms of distance but top speed is definitely where it says it is. For a board as short as it is, it’s insane to go that fast.
If you can wait for extended shipping times, this board is hard to beat at this price.
I haven’t received the product yet
does vibrate a little more than my skatebolt, but it's a good all around short board, and it's crazy fast. I weigh 160lbs, so I'm flying.
After a long wait, I got the board.. first, I'd like to say I've never been on an electric skateboard before. This is literally my first so I have little to compare to. This is a review from a novice who has only ridden normal skateboards 10+ years ago.
Cons: 1) it's mostly my fault for using the coupon but it took 70 days to arrive. I tried to save some money but over 2 months was a long wait.
2) it's very shaky. I probably need to tighten the trucks and get used to it but I wish it was a little more stable.
3) the vibration is pretty intense. I tested this in the park and can feel every crack and bump I come across. It even felt bumpy on what I thought was smooth pavement.
4) small damage to nose from shipping.. minor but noticable.
1) holly hell it's fast. I fell off twice in "beginner mode". It'll be a long time before I try more speed. I can't imagine anyone going full speed on this thing. It's terrifying
2) Feels like good quality and everything worked well for my first 2 mile ride.
3) the remote is very responsive. Each time I fell off (4 in total) I was able to stop the board quickly and have it come back. Maybe this is a little bit of a con cause it jerks so hard but I'm just glad it reacts to my input.
I'm happy with the buy but it'll take me a while to get used to this. It's such an odd feeling.
Please wear a helmet.
I am sorry about the 3 stars, but i chose it to be in the middle ground so it doesn’t affect the overall rating. Sadly I have not received the item to review. Its says 30 to 50 days but it looks like it will be more as I have not received much update. The last update was to tell me that it will be delayed due to covid, which seems to be only affecting this delivery as my other purchases arrived earlier than planned.